Monday, August 5, 2013

Letter to the President


Dear Mr. President,
                    I want to greet you a good day sir!
                    My name is John Paul Rubio.  I am a student of Ilocos Sur National High School, and I am writing you today to share my thoughts about bullying of students in our school.
                    I became interested about this issue because more and more students became victims of this.
                    This issue is a major problem of other schools too. So, this is important to take an action immediately. I am suggesting that we must have to give a symposium about this to students as long as teachers.
                    Thanks sir for doing your job well and your time in reading this letter.

                                                                                                                       Sincerly yours,
                                                                                                                       John Paul Rubio 
                                                                                                                           ISNHS  
                                                                                                                         Vigan City

No comments:

Post a Comment