Wednesday, October 2, 2013

                                               


 Modern Day Hero
                      Heroes are real for a child. For the adult one, these heroes are not real, not real because they have powers and explainable skills.
                      A hero for me is a person that have good moral and spiritual aspects. This I am idolizing can be trusted that is honest and a hero that can help me in case of emergency. One I am considering hero is the taxi driver that have returned the bag that was left by the businessman in his car. But I consider for most is my mother , because she is sacrificing so much for my three brothers to send them to school. Also, she gave us life. I thank God that He gave me mother like her.
                       Heroes are not always people who have special skills and power but people with good moral and spiritual aspect are the greatest hero of the world.

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment